March 4, 2013

Peanut Butter Brownie Bites

Have you ever seen Sally's Baking Addiction website? It's AH-MAZING!! She is a genius. Everything I've made from her blog is delicious! Try these monster cookies! I saw a cupcake recipe on Sally's blog and since I'm barely into the 5 pound can of peanut butter I got from Sam's Club I decided to keep using it up... and this is what happened:



Peanut Butter Brownie Bites

1.  In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment (or an electric handheld mixer), add the peanut butter, confectioners sugar, butter, vanilla and salt. Mix on medium-low speed until creamy and smooth. Slowly add the cream and beat on very high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy. Spread on cooled cupakes and top with sprinkles (optional). Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment