June 21, 2012

It's Birthday Season!!

Worked on a few birthday cakes this months. A cowboy themed cake for my friend Jordan's 28th birthday. It is, by far, my favorite cake. Ever. I have never seen a grown man so excited about a cake. I have also never laughed so hard as I did the night of his birthday party. This guy is a hot mess and one of the funniest, happiest people I've ever met. Very glad to call him my friend!






A sweet friend of mine from high school asked me to make her husband's cake for his surprise 30th birthday party. It's a blue ombre cake on the inside with green roses on the outside. She wanted to match some napkins she is using. I can't wait to see a picture of the inside once they've cut it!!







Big plans for another birthday cake for next weekend for another sweet friend's birthday. "Kate Spade" inspired!! Stay tuned....

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment